Below are answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions. If you do not see your questions, please feel free to call us and we’d be happy to help!
A: After your initial consult with your Care Coordinator, you will be presented a short list of caregivers who’ve been pre-screened for your family and who best fit your needs. You will then have the opportunity to interview any or all caregivers and choose who you’d like to work for your family. Simply notify us who you’ve chosen and we’ll go over your Service Needs so you can best choose the plan that’s right for you.
A: We’ve developed a system which greatly rewards caregivers both financially and professionally. We work just as hard finding the perfect caregiver for you as we work finding the perfect family for the caregivers. It’s the system as a whole which attracts and retains an incredible group of caregivers from you can choose!
A: We work with families of varying needs and financial levels and do our very best to find you the best possible care regardless of monetary restrictions. Call a Care Coordinator today to find out which plan best fits your budget.
A: Family Directed Care simply means you are hiring the caregiver directly. You’re the boss. This comes with both advantages and responsibilities vs contracting an agency to care for your family.
- You have total control of who works for your family
- You have the freedom to reward your caregiver with a higher wage (agencies typically pay your caregiver $8-10)
- You have complete flexibility on determining your caregiver’s shifts and hours (agencies need up to 72 hours or more to change)
- You have more freedom in determining your caregiver’s duties
- You must make sure to accurately pay your caregivers
- You must file taxes as an employer and deduct/file taxes from your caregivers as needed
- You must maintain employment records
A: BubbieCare offers different programs which can completely automate Payroll, Tax Management and Employment Records for you. Simply give us a call and we can go over all your care options.
A: Our Care Coordinators are available to you 24/7. If you need help, we’re here for you and will do everything possible to find you a fill-in caregiver no matter the time of day or night!